Beth Larsen, RE/MAX Sedona-Serving Sedona AZ and the Verde Valley 928-300-6986
Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Access to specialized marketing tools not available to the public - such as REMAX.com, the most visited of ANY real estate company site and second only to Realtor.com - both available only to licensed professional REALTORS®
- Ask me about how Syndication through the Point 2 system gives your listing the widest possible exposure: don't just be 'on the web' - be ALL OVER the web!
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations, and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.