Move2Sedona.com offers you complimentary
CLIENT PORTAL Customized services!
Looking for your new home in Sedona or the Verde Valley doesn't have to be time consuming or frustrating. Let our CLIENT PORTAL Service bring the latest homes matching your criteria straight to your email Inbox. This service is entirely FREE and totally confidential.
The information is 'real-time' (immediate - no delays) and comes directly from our Multiple Listing Service *** the source for ORIGINAL listing information from which other listing sites such as Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and other real estate portals draw their information, but
IN GREATER DETAIL & BEFORE IT APPEARS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC!
Your information will never be shared or sold, and you can stop the service or change the criteria as you wish at any time (just send the form with your changes in the comments area).
Ready to get started? Just fill out the form below. In the comments section please specify your needs, for example:
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Minimum and/or maximum square footage
- Preferred price range
- Levels - do you need a single-level home? Main living on one level? Prefer multi-level?
If you know Sedona and the Verde Valley, please let us know if you prefer a particular area or town:
- Oak Creek Canyon, Uptown Sedona, West Sedona, Red Rock Loop area, Chapel or Little Horse Park area, Village of Oak Creek, Big Park
Verde Valley Areas:
- Cottonwood area including Bridgeport, Clarkdale, & Verde Village
- Cornville area including Page Springs & the Verde Santa Fe communities
- Camp Verde Including Middle Verde & Verde Lakes
- Rimrock/Lake Montezuma area including Beaver Creek & Indian Lakes
If you know exactly what you want in a home, feel free to add that too:
- Inside amenities such as a fireplace, jetted tub, hobby room, split floor plan
- Outside amenities such as a fenced yard, pool, outdoor spa, storage shed
- Parking - must you have an attached garage? For how many cars? Is a carport OK? Have an RV?
- Style - Yearning for a Southwest, Santa Fe or Pueblo style home? Always wanted a Contemporary? Prefer a Ranch?
Bear in mind, more criteria will give you fewer - but more targeted - results!