Click on the links to open maps of Sedona, the Verde Valley and Arizona:
Sedona - basic Sedona map. Click here for the Interactive Sedona Map, City of Sedona Subdivision Map(color coded to show which are in Coconino County [orange] and Yavapai County [pink]), City of Sedona Zoning Map, City of Sedona Trails and Urban Pathways Map.
Verde Valley - map of the Verde Valley including Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, Page Springs, Cornville, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Camp Verde, Lake Montezuma, Rimrock and Jerome. Includes Coconino County areas and Yavapai County areas, and shows Coconino National Forest and Prescott National Forest. Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce Map
Central Arizona - map of Central Arizona showing Sedona and the Verde Valley in relation to airports in Flagstaff, Prescott and Phoenix, including Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Airport Directions to Sedona
- Take I-10 West (Los Angeles), to the I-17 interchange.
- Take I-17 North (Flagstaff) for about 103 miles to exit #298.
- At Exit #298 go North on Highway 179 through the Village of Oak Creek for 14 miles.
- Take I-17 South (Phoenix).
- Take exit #337 (Airport) and take a right.
- Take an immediate left for Highway 89A South and go through Oak Creek Canyon for 23 miles.
Arizona Scenic Roads - interactive maps of Arizona's most scenic and historic roadways, including Sedona's Oak Creek Canyon Scenic Road, Red Rock Scenic Road, Dry Creek Scenic Road and Jerome-Clarkdale-Cottonwood Historic Road.
To Buy Arizona maps and atlases, visit MindBird's website - fabulous selection of maps at reasonable prices.